The EDUCAUSE infographic of the Top Five strategic information security issues for Higher Education:-
- Developing an effective information security strategy that responds to institutional organization and culture and that elevates information security concerns to institutional leadership.
- Ensuring that members of the institutional community (students, faculty, and staff) receive information security education and training.
- Developing security policies for mobile, cloud, and digital resources (includes issues of data handling/protection, access control, and end-user awareness).
- Using risk-management methodologies to identify and address information security priorities.
- Developing, testing, and refining incident response capabilities to respond to information systems/data breaches.
The Infographic is below:-